Dry Cleaning Shops to remain open during the 2nd lockdown in England, Covid-safe & secure
We are pleased to announce that dry cleaners are one of the business permitted to stay open during the 2nd lockdown in England.
View complete government list of businesses that are permitted to remain open>>
Therefore most of our dry cleaning shops will remain open, but with limited days and opening times, please see below.
We put robust Covid-Secure procedures in place in March 2020, which will continue to protect our staff and our customers.
All our shops are well signed and sign-posted and you will be guided through the Covid-Secure procedures and the process is:
- One in one out policy, if there is a customer in the shop please queue outside observing the 2m social distancing
- On entering the shop you will be asked to bag your items yourself in colour coded bags, one for dry cleaning the other for laundry items
- There is a very clear area for drop-offs and another for pick-ups, please enter the correct area
- We encourage contactless payments when-ever possible
- We clean and disinfect counters, door handles and any other surfaces on a regular basis throughout the day
- All items are quarantined for 48hours to ensure that they are completely safe to handle
- Items will be ready to collect one week after drop off