COMMERCIAL LAUNDRY SERVICES
Why choose Blue Dragon Commercial Laundry?
BS EN 14065 Certified for Healthcare Contracts.
BS EN 14065 Accreditation
BS EN 14065 is the internationally recognised standard for certifying Biocontamination control systems for the laundry processing of textiles.
Holding this recognised certification demonstrates to our customers that Blue Dragon laundry recognises the relevant Biocontamination hazards and has the necessary controls in place to reduce the likelihood or stop these hazards being present in the laundered textiles.
What the BS EN 14065 Certification means to your business
Medical, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical sectors are increasingly asking us to have certification for the standard, as it sets out a number of process control requirements that a laundry must implement and monitor in its’ daily operations. Rest assured our accreditation ensures we know how to:
- Identify and record the potential biocontamination hazards
- Assess the risk of the hazards and impact
- Set up a team responsible for the system and controls
- Implement and operate the system with requirements for documentation
- Put in place monitoring systems
- Record results and non-conformance with systems
- Review the effectiveness of the system and periodic internal audit
Hospital & Healthcare Laundry Services: Bed linen | Blankets | Towelling | Uniforms | Scrubs | Patient Gowns | White & Lab Coats | Chefs’ Wear