Healthcare and Private Hospitals
Blue Dragon has been servicing the hospital and healthcare market for more than 25 years, and currently handle the demanding needs of many busy private hospitals and clinics in London and surrounding areas.
Hospital & Healthcare Laundry Services: Bed linen | Blankets | Towelling | Uniforms | Scrubs | Chefs Wear
We are very experienced and fully understand the needs of the private medical industry, and pride ourselves on the close working relationships we develop with our clients.
Hospital & Healthcare Laundry Services: Bed linen | Blankets | Towelling | Uniforms | Scrubs | Patient Gowns | White & Lab Coats | Chefs’ Wear
BS EN 14065 Acreditation
BS EN 14065 is the internationally recognised standard for certifying Biocontamination control systems for the laundry processing of textiles.
Holding this recognised certification demonstrates to our customers that Blue Dragon laundry recognises the relevant Biocontamination hazards and has the necessary controls in place to reduce the likelihood or stop these hazards being present in the laundered textiles.
What the BS EN 14065 Certification means to your organisation
Medical, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical sectors are increasingly asking us to have certification for the standard, as it sets out a number of process control requirements that a laundry must implement and monitor in its’ daily operations. Rest assured our accreditation ensures we know how to:
- Identify and record the potential biocontamination hazards
- Assess the risk of the hazards and impact
- Set up a team responsible for the system and controls
- Implement and operate the system with requirements for documentation
- Put in place monitoring systems
- Record results and non-conformance with systems
- Review the effectiveness of the system and periodic internal audit