- There are 3 types of moth in UK – Clothes Moth | Carpet Moth | Food Moth.
- The Clothes Moth is the most prevalent.
- The dreaded Carpet moth seems to be on the increase this year.
- Moths eat natural fibres-cotton, silk, cashmere, wool, pashmina – all the fabrics we love the most!
- And finally – it’s the moth larvae that do all the damage not the fully grown moth!
Peva is a man-made fabric so it doesn’t attract Moths making it ideal for storing clothes. Add further protection by using products such as Acana or Orphea inside
Moths are filthy! They just love stains, dirt and sweat so first steps are to ensure that any items which you are now storing are put away cleaned and store them with a Moth Killer or Deterrent inside
Don’t fill your wardrobe full of clothes. It’s one of the simplest ways to help keep Moths out, but how can this help?! Clothes that are bunched together allow larvae to migrate from one garment to another (remember they can’t fly yet!) so keeping a gap between them is a simple but useful way of stopping them migrating to other clothes.
Stop Moths invading your home with ACANA Moth Products
- KILL MOTHS, EGGS & LARVAE
- EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE
- BEST SELLERS
- END OF LIFE INDICATORS
- LAST UP TO 3 MONTHS
- WILL NOT STAIN
Also from Acana are Modelli Moth Protector Sachets and Hanging Moth Proofers, which come in premium fashion inspired designs to complement the most beautiful, delicate and valuable garments. What a fantastic alternative to Lavender in 3 beautiful fragrances with natural oils – Aqua Lux, Bouquet Vert and Flora Lux.