TEXTILE SERVICES ASSOCIATION (TSA) MEMBERS
A Fair Deal for Customers
Code of Practice for Domestic Laundry & Dry Cleaning Services, produced by the Textile Services Association.
As a member of the Textile Services Association Limited, we undertake not to restrict our liability under the general law and shall so far as is reasonably practicable
- Handle all clothes, linens, furnishings and other items accepted by us for processing with proper and due care and attention.
- Investigate any complaint promptly and, if requested, re-process, free of charge any article which is unsatisfactory due to fault on our part.
- Pay fair compensation for loss or damage due to negligence on our part.
- Train our staff to be competent, courteous and helpful at all times.
- Keep our shops, vans, containers and premises clean and tidy.
- Maintain the highest possible standard of quality and service consistent with the price charged.
- Display in shop premises a list of prices for standard articles.
- Have all orders ready or delivered at the time stated, unless prevented by exceptional circumstances.
- In the event of a dispute which requires arbitration, abide by an independent report carried out by a competent, mutually recognised test house on a “loser pays” basis.
The TSA Customer Adviser Service is available to help resolve any disputes which arise between members of the TSA and customers.
You can contact the TSA at: 3 Queen Square, Bloomsbury, London, WC1N 3AR or telephone 020 7843 9490